Friday, January 2, 2015

Freedom to shopping!!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.


Life would be sooooooooooo much fun and enjoyable if u can buy anything u like without see the price tag..........lol!!!


Yeah..i mean u pick designer clothes, shoes, handbags without even bother the price is...


U just said..'I want that S size'..'I want that 37 size'...'I want red color'...'I want that..I want this'..isn't it just amazing that u could do that...how I wish I can shopping for a whole day.....


BUT...........it's just a DREAM!!!yeah in my DREAM ONLY!!...lol!!


Everyone have their desires and needs...including ME!!..but it doesn't mean that u can't get what u want...all u need to do is never give up in whatever u do..pray to ALLAH for help..endless effort..and u need knowledge to achieve ur goals...it's never too late to learn and learning process is never end..


Same like me...I'm learning everyday and it's never tired me at all..hope you all enjoy your weekend with your beloved ones and family...Happy Holiday and Happy New Year 2015..


wassalam....


Whatsapp 0192924228 for business opportunity
Instagram : @bzahismail
FB : bzahismail

#premiumbeautifulexpert
#TopLeadersCircle
#sohobiz
#TheMillionareProject
#ProjekUsahawanJutawan
#retireyoungandrich

No comments:

Post a Comment